We at NBQ are committed to help you meet your Banking requirements without disruption in the wake of novel coronavirus – COVID19 pandemic keeping in mind the well-being of our customers and employees as top priority. We are working towards optimizing operational efficiency to keep everyone safe and maintain service level expectation of our customers.
We remind our customers that all our services are available on Online Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM & CCDM and there is no need to visit branches in the normal course of business. For your benefit we are listing the services available on the channels as under :-
- For Wholesale Banking customers, Online E-banking services can be used for requesting issuance or amendment for Letters of Credit , issuance of Bank Guarantees, transfer of funds between own Accounts and third party accounts locally and internationally, balance confirmation request, WPS Salary file upload, request for new cheque book and viewing balances.
- For Retail Banking customers, Online E-banking services can be used to view account balances, pay utility bills, transfer funds between own Accounts and third party accounts locally & internationally, make credit card and Prepaid card payments, request Account opening services. Open Term Deposit accounts, Request cheque book, request for Loan, Credit Card, request for replacing Credit Card, Report Lost Card / Block card, Update Email, Passport, EID & Mailing Address details, etc.
- Mobile Banking services are available for Retail Banking customers to view account balances, limits, card transactions, pay utility bills, transfer funds within own Accounts and third party accounts locally & internationally, make credit card payments, request Account opening services. place FD instantly and renewal, Request cheque book, request for replacing Credit Card, Report Lost Card / Block card, Manage Touch ID, change password, Contact Call Center having option with Email & Phone, Locate nearest ATM/Branch using Google Maps.
- Alternatively, you can use any of our alternative banking channels such as ATM, CCDM and 24/7 Call Center facilities.
The following preventive and precautionary measures are in effect :-
- Our staff at branches and head office have been fully informed on COVID– 19 and made aware of best practices.
- Branch staffs have been provided with hygiene related materials to be used and sanitize their areas.
- All our branches are sterilized periodically.
- We have made available hand sanitizers for our customer and staff use.
We hope that above tips will make you feel safe, comfortable, informed and confident when you visit any of our branches.
Tips For Safe Banking :-
- Be aware of any suspicious emails, SMS, web links related to coronavirus – COVID - 19 updates and if in doubt, delete the messages.
- NBQ will never ask your personal information by phone, email or SMS unless you are accessing online banking services to process any transaction.
- Do not share your PIN or bank account details with anyone.
We are constantly reviewing the developments on the outbreak and have taken necessary steps to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers as well as our staff and the community and follow the guidance received from the Central Bank of UAE and UAE Health Authorities.
For any other clarifications, please call our 24/7 Contact Center on 600565656.
Our reliable and secure online banking platform provides high level of banking convenience.
NBQ Mobile Banking application offers simple hassle free banking services which can be experienced from the comfort of your palm.
Wherever you are, at any time of the day, you can access your accounts with NBQ Phone Banking. Just Call +971 600 56 56 56.